Senior Developer Edinburgh 12 Months Our public sector client is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 12...
SharePoint Developer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience and qualification)
- Experience developing out of box features, webparts, workflows and integrations for SharePoint Online to deliver business solutions.
- Experience of developing within an Office365 environment using solutions developed within the SharePoint Framework (SPFX), Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint Online permissions management.
- Experience providing support for SharePoint Online/Office365 applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working directly with end users
- An analytical and proactive approach to problem solving and development.
- Desirable requirements:
- Microsoft Certification in SharePoint Online/Office365.
- Web development experience using AngularJS and RESTful APIs.
- Experience of migration to SharePoint Online.
- Experience of working with an external supplier.
- Experience of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodology.
- Experience writing documentation for both users and technical staff.
- Awareness of UI/UX techniques.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry developments/trends and initiative to do CPD (internal and external).
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
Should this SharePoint Developer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age