Windows 10 Design and Build Engineer Microsoft certified MSCE, MSCA, MCPExtensive experience in both hands on and process design of Windows 10 migrations and deployments...
My client requires a programme level architect for its ERP programme which will take it's current offering towards a modern cloud-based Microsoft SaaS solution better suited to its future ambitions - The role will be based in Southampton in their HQ on an initial 18 month contract. As this role is working within the Public Sector this does fall within IR35
The successful candidate will define and lead the programme level architectural activities, taking ownership of the overall architectural direction across the project, ensuring the work of Solution Architects on the various ERP projects are correctly aligned, and ensuring technical and project dependencies are clearly understood.
You will be using a combination of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Finance & Operations, CRM, as well as using numerous PaaS-based services in Azure. Additionally, we are implementing and integrating with Workday to provide HR capabilities.
Detailed Services to be provided (specifically, the Deliverables and, if appropriate, specification)
- Produce relevant transition and final state architectural roadmaps and artefacts for the ERP programme covering the domains: business, data, application and technology
- Co-ordinate architectural activities across the various ERP projects, ensuring they are aligned to the architectural roadmaps and providing direction and guidance to help project managers plan the implementation stages for the programme
- Provide support and guidance to Solution Architects on the ERP projects as needed
- Undertake project-focussed architectural activities, as required by the programme
- Represent architectural direction and issues with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Proven track record of working as a senior architect or as a programme level architect, operating across multiple projects or workstreams
- Previous experience of ERP programmes, including the finance & reporting side of ERP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Technical experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (FinOps and CRM) and/or Dynamics AX
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Azure and particularly PaaS services
- Any previous experience of SAP ERP
Technologies: Dynamics 365 ERP; Azure services; Power BI; Workday HR; SAP ERP;
If this role is of interest please let me call me for mor einformation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age