Programme ManagerOur banking client has a requirement for an experienced Programme Manager with O365 transformational experience from regulated environment's to join their Edinburgh based team.The...
Programme Planner - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Programme Planner to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Plans: management of the programme plans hierarchy
- Risks and issues management, programme level and oversight at project level
- Assumptions and dependency management, impact and analysis oversight
- P3M Management; ensuring adherence to, managing the overall process and liaising with central stakeholders
- PlanView Management:
- Quality control for all programme documentation
- Management of the change control process, documentation and governance
- Management of programme assurance, ensuring P3M assurance, Op Risk requirements and programme overall quality and standards
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age