Lead Product Manager City of London ContractMy client a top Pharmaceutical company are currently looking to recruit a Lead Product Manager to join its team...
UX Designer - City of London - Contract
My client a top Pharmaceutical company are currently looking to recruit a UX Designer to join its team in the City of London on a contract basis. The UX Designer will be responsible for the following:
The UX Designer will help to map out user journeys across that product stream, highlighting touch-points valuable and subsequently design better experiences for the user base. The aim will be to understand the customer, and their journeys online, help validate hypothesis for new feature release, review current design asset, and create better UX design, and language, including design patterns, and design systems leading to a digital pattern library/knowledge hub for wider use.
Key experience for the UX Designer:
- Experience working in UX/UI design teams working on digital experiences, experience design for mobile and web experiences and a fantastic portfolio featuring examples of your/your previous teams' design work. Including the thought process, not just design delivery
- Experience in leading research and identifying user needs and requirements
- Experience in testing and analysis tools, usertesting.com. Hotjar, Qualtrics, or working with teams that do; and experience in Sketch, InVision, Axure RP or other design & wireframing tools.
- Experience of creating design systems, design patterns and ability to help steer and distribute design language to wider teams.
- Experience working with Product Management to prototype ideas, test quickly and cheaply and release regularly.
- Experienced in design, and skills in design tools for mobile/desktop. A large part of this contract will be to create better design delivery and help set up that process.
- A global mind-set is essential to work at the business and knowledge/experience with how digital products need to vary across markets while supporting the need for us to remain a scalable business.
- Experience in working closely with delivery teams, and helping initially build a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of working with other teams to understand the business and help encourage discovery (research) to design to delivery process and then help advocate testing the best possible solutions to the challenges.
This is a contract role for a UX Designer working for a top company. To apply to the UX Designer please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age