An O365 Engineer with experience using Powershell is required to join a leading international business in the Manchester office. You will be working on projects...
Systems Administrator / Windows / VMWare / Office 365 / Azure
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a leading distribution organisation near Manchester Airport. The main focus of this role is to operationally support the Windows, Azure and Exchange systems and to fulfil the project demands when needed. The role will revolve mainly around BAU support with elements of project work, working within a small team the role will be office based administering the group wide infrastructure alongside satellite engineers across the UK.
- On-Premise Exchange, Office 365 Hybrid Maintenance.
- Office 365 tenancy administration.
- SharePoint Administration
- Advanced Active Directory administration.
- DFS, DFSR, load balancing and HA.
- DNS, DHCP in HA.
- WSUS WDS.
- Iscsi SANS
- Health checks, ongoing maintenance across storage, mailbox databases and active directory.
- SharePoint collections and associated application/service enhancements (sites, flows, teams).
- Ongoing development of support desk (maintenance, monitoring and reporting).
- Microsoft licensing Management.
- User lifecycle framework development (account creation, retirement).
- Backup Maintenance.
- PBX Admin.
- Out of hours support on rota.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Please forward your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age