Project Manager (Identity and Access Management)Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Manager (Identity and Access Management) to join...
Project Accountant - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a skilled Project Accountant to come onboard with their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Experience of finance management, covering all programme finances, all costs including third parties. Business case management
- Experience of the oversight and administrative management of all programme resources including business and third parties.
- Good knowledge of benefits management to include 'above' and 'below' the line benefits (published v's team) and financial and non-financial benefits
- Ability to deal with contract renewals, management and oversight of programme and business contract renewals, on-Boarding process and management in alignment with the business / line managers
- Ability to provide team admin for the programme along with core duties
Should this position be of interest, please submit your CV to this ad and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age