Cloud Developer Edinburgh 12 Month ContractOur Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Senior Developer - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Proven working experience in web application development for significant projects
- Demonstrable experience and expertise with Spring Boot or similar frameworks
- Strong programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern Spring Boot, Java and web technologies
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Excellent knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Proven experience in test-driven design and development
- Demonstrable experience in developing software using Agile methodologies
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age