Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Edinburgh 6 Months Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 month initial contract...
Senior Developer - Edinburgh - 12 Months
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 12 month initial contract.
- Enthusiastic about making excellent quality software with other people
- Practical experience of introducing new efficient or effective processes or concepts in the development environment
- Ability to work to quality standards in a commercially driven environment
- Excellent collaboration, communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrable experience of actively being a team player
- Experience using tools to support rapid development, iteration and delivery
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor and train other developers
- Experience defining infrastructure as code
- Spring Boot and Java 8
- Experience with modern HTML and CSS/Sass
- Experience with using version control systems to drive feature control and CI/CD in an enterprise development community
- Experience working in agile delivery models - Scrum/Kanban connected with XP engineering practices
- Experience using TDD and/or BDD in practice to actually drive development
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age