2nd Line Support / Service Desk Technician Competitive SalaryWe've got a great opportunity for an amazing growing organisation based in Huntingdon looking for a Service...
An Pre-Sales Solution Architect provides design services and thought leadership to existing and potential customers. The Pre-Sales team is led by the CTO and whilst focused on technical pre-sales commercial awareness and an understanding of competitive solutions is required.
A Solutions Architect is expected to maintain broad IT knowledge and demonstrate subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Centre solutions
- Cloud solutions
- End user computing
- Cyber security
The SA is responsible for the technical components of design documents and should also have a good understanding of the commercial impact on us and the customer. The SA should focus on providing the best value for the customer whilst maximising the revenue opportunity.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Broaden the scope of engagement by understanding the customers' business, existing IT estate and market trends to identify appropriate solutions to drive product and managed service revenue
- Build and nurture relationships on multiple levels within our client portfolio including where appropriate white-boarding presentations or workshops to inform technology roadmaps and designs
- Build and maintain good relationships with our key partners; attend and support vendor and joint events including delivering breakout or round-table sessions on relevant topics
- Assist the Sales Team in developing their understanding and knowledge of technology to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Proven infrastructure design capabilities (HLD and LLD)
- Experience of IT Managed Services and associated frameworks such as ITIL
- Domain knowledge of Cloud solutions and best practices
- Domain knowledge of SANs, Enterprise, Networking
- Recognised vendor accreditations with vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp, HPE, VMware, Sophos, Mimecast, Nutanix
- Experience of security products, solutions and regulatory / compliance requirements
- Business analysis skills to understand and expand customer requirements
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age