Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Edinburgh 6 Months Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 month initial contract...
Our Public Sector client need a DevOps / Build Automation Engineer, preferably with significant experience with building, maintaining and evolving a CI/CD platform to join their team in Edinburgh for a 6 month initial contract.
You will be helping to design, build and support our clients Development Platform, including:
- Maintaining, securing and evolving our PAAS platform.
- Advising development teams in best practices for CI and CD.
- Ensuring that the platform solution is as resilient, secure and available as the Registers of Scotland governance requires.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining the toolset to achieve the above.
- Solid background and understanding of Linux OS, containerisation, monitoring & alerting and security.
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. Python, Bash, Go
- Experience with Gitlab, Artifactory, ElasticSearch, AWS would be advantageous.
- Exposure to enterprise scale software builds and integration.
- Proven ability to work in an agile team.
- Effective communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Passionate about development and delivery, can-do attitude
- An understanding of the containerisation security model and implications
- Experience of securing CI/CD pipelines and processes
Please apply within if you are interested.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age