Service Desk AnalystI am looking for a Service Desk Analyst to work for a large IT service provider based in Milton Keynes on a permanent...
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Northampton
My client is a UK Wide IT Services specialist who are looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join their Service Desk in Northampton on a permanent basis
The Service Desk operates within a fast paced environment supporting multi tenanted Desktop as a Service/managed service solutions whilst offering great career opportunities and experience in the latest technologies
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Providing first line technical support / administration via telephone, email or remote connection.
- Taking an active role in incident/problem/request fulfilment, in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Take full ownership of an incident, ensuring customers and users are provided with accurate and timely updated information relating to their reported incident/request. This should be in line with agreed SLA's & OLA's.
- Maintaining accurate activity updates within the Service Management System
- Producing technical support documentation
- Advise and assist colleagues in the resolution of incidents logged.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- 1st line service desk analyst with excellent customer facing and technical skills.
- Experience within a service desk or technical support environment supported by an understanding of ITIL best practice
- Educated to A Level or BTEC/GNVQ level, degree an advantage
This is a Permanent role working for a nationwide company as a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age