Junior Project Manager -Retail store opening project experienceWe are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join one of our clients in West London...
PMO - e-Learning, Training & Testing
3-6 Month Contract - ASAP Start
My client, a global insurance and reinsurance company is now looking for a PMO resource with good experience of being able to run training courses / Knowledge transfers and creating user guides for a period of 3 to 6 months starting ASAP.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and maintain programme financials in Planview
- Track actuals to budget and create regular programme forecasts
- Manage project plans and milestones
- Setup and maintain programme resource plans
- Delivering E-Learning Materials
- Project Management Support
- Manage the PO/invoice/forecast/actual reconciliation process
- Assist with weekly reporting, preparation of SteerCo materials and other presentation slide decks.
- Facilitate Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependency workshops.
- Manage the Programme Stakeholder Map
Essential Experience includes:
Training - we are looking for someone who has experience in Delivering End User Training & Deliver e-Learning training material
Testing Experience - you will have experience in writing HHD & LLD for regression tests and user acceptance testing
Previous PMO experience is essential - along with e-Learning and testing experience, we are looking to source candidates ASAP so please APPLY ONLINE for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age