Junior Project Manager 3 Month Initial Contract BasingstokeI am currently recruiting for an entry level IT Delivery Lead/Project Manager, on a 3-month initial contract, based...
Senior IT Project Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team for the next four months. This role will require you to own and manage a number of projects within the Commercial Digital Transformation programme to ensure our client delivers upon their objectives. You will be delivering the new CMS on the Adobe AEM platform. Managing internal teams to help align them and to deliver with third party vendors of digital deliverables (website, app, etc.)
As the Senior IT Project Manager you will be required to have the following:
- Ability to manage one or more projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage third party vendors
- Ability to manage risks and issues
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing digital projects/programmes
- Experience in working with agency teams
- Experience in running 'agile' agency projects - stories, wireframes, designs, API integration's and an MVP
This is a business focused role but you will need to have digital knowledge. Also, some technical knowledge would be helpful to understand an overview of the digital architecture.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age