Qlikview Developer London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Qlikview Developer to join their London based team on...
Java Developer - London - 6 Month
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Java Developer to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- In depth knowledge of Java Developerment (Java 8 and above), distributed systems, caching technologies
- In depth knowledge of Micro Services in Architecture
- Experience of Restful Interfaces
- Understanding of Interest Rate Derivative Products, Instruments, Market Data
- Agile practises
- Excellent Multi-Threaded Server Side Java Development
- Proven experience designing and building scalable, high performance applications in Global Deployment scenarios
- Proven track record of FO Application Delivery
- Performance profiling of Java Applications
- Experience of Linux/Unix Environments and Scripting
- Oracle coherence technologies, JMS, Mongo DB
- Advanced Oracle Database knowledge
- Experience of the following tools: Maven, TeamCity, Git source control, Autosys, Subversion, Distributed File Systems
- Knowledge of Risk Management techniques and P&L attribution methodologies
- Ability to talk to users in multiple functional areas
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age