Solaris/Linux Engineer required to work for the UNIX Infrastructure Support Team within the Data Centre Tower for my client. The team is now expanding so,...
IT Team Leader - Field Based
My client is a UK Wide IT Services company who are currently looking to recruit a Team Leader to manage 30-40 resources while the work on a range of customer sites across the North West Region.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- To manage day-to-day operational, people and performance management and to maintain morale, motivation, utilisation and productivity of teams across multiple accounts.
- To act as a first point of contact for staff in order to assist with staff queries.
- To assist with ad-hoc service/management related tasks as and when required.
- To deputise for the Regional Manager in periods of absence or other.
- To chair and minute team meetings providing company wide and departmental activities, own and take responsibility of any actions through to conclusion via trackers/enhancement plans where applicable.
- Monitor trends and recommend process changes/training to the line manager where relevant.
- To effectively manage employee matters on a confidential basis.
- Maintenance of shared documentation, working closely with the line manager, peers and staff.
- To ensure that staff refer to and adhere to relevant procedures to perform role.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Strong, demonstrable written procedural and organisational skills.
- Exposure to previous team-leader role is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate recent personal successes within their team/with the client.
- IT engineering experience - 3 years desirable.
- A good understanding of analytical troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of specific customer software.
This is a Permanent role working for a top company as a IT Team Leader.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age