Customer Engagement Manager SalesAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for 2 Project Managers with experience of dealing with Sales and...
Marketing Proposition Manager - Contact - Newbury, Berkshire
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Marketing Proposition Manager on a contract basis to join their team in Newbury. The Marketing Proposition Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and planning fixed proposition strategy and objectives (identifying target markets, target setting, performance management)
- Creating communications calendar and campaigns for the fixed portfolio working closely with other marketing colleagues to ensure cascade of messaging to customers across all categories.
- Managing relationships with Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Brand & Product leads to ensure that launches are aligned, marketing funds are spent effectively and sales are achieving commercial objectives with regular updates.
- Delivering customer insight to support the development of future propositions
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships including preparing communications for EXCO and GMT updates
Key skills required for the Marketing Proposition Manager:
- Experience in fixed line or mobile propositions - fixed voice, fixed access (BB, IPVPN, DIA) and next generation voice and access technologies
- Experience of working cross-functionally
- Commercial understanding with ability to deduce KPI's
- Experience in delivering end-to-end strategy, plan and business case
- Experience in delivering end-to-end new propositions including launch and marketing campaign
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships (up to C-level)
- Strong awareness of Vodafone Way of Marketing behaviours and methodologies
This is a contract role for a Marketing Proposition Manager based in Newbury. If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV or call to discuss now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age