Service Desk Manager SE London Up to £35,000A not-for-profit organisation operating within the Arts sector are seeking a Service Desk Manager to join them on...
Customer Service Representative - B2B Sales / Financial Service
I have an excellent opportunity for Customer Service Representative with inbound call and complaint handling skills to be based in London Victoria working for one of our clients in Financial Services.
This role is based on a 40 hour week and operates Monday - Friday.
Provide an efficient and excellent service to Corporate International Payment clients on all interaction with our client from making enquiries about their service all the way through to ensuring their payments arrive on time as instructed. Carry out all tasks on time, in accordance with company procedures and KPI's/SLA's. This includes inbound and outbound calls, online and administrative tasks, complaint handling as appropriate and all other customer enquiries from all channels. Support for other customer facing departments.
- Work to ensure incoming calls, e-mails and any administrative tasks are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible and within agreed SLA's
- Client issues should be dealt at first point of contact wherever possible
- Ensure clients are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
- Process incoming client payment files promptly and efficiently
- Answer client queries received via any channel regarding our clients services and all aspects of their transaction
- Ensure we receive documentation and money from clients to enable their contracts to be processed efficiently, accurately and in line with Company compliance procedures
- Contact clients when necessary regarding any aspect of their account or transaction
- Proactively contact clients to offer exceptional customer service
- Ensure all original documentation received is recorded, scanned and archived
- Investigate payment queries (inbound and outbound) with the bank and Back Office
- Contact clients on request from the Back Office
- Comply with Anti Money Laundering Regulations
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in a bank or other financial institution in a Customer Service/middle office role
- Working within a multichannel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of banking/payments systems (BACS, SWIFT, Sepa)
- Experience dealing with corporate clients
- Comfortable working with new IT systems
- Excellent listening skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to talk, think and type at the same time
- Good organisational skills including prioritisation
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word
- Strong numerical skills
- Analytical skills
If this role is of interest and would like more information please give me a call.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age