Big Data Engineer Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Big Data Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team...
You will be joining a newly established team here in Edinburgh (with a global team into the 100s) and you will be key role in the product evolution. You'll be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with the business to define requirements, identify technology options, provide advice and recommendations, etc. as well as having strong technical abilities.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers who are based internationally
- Work and enjoy being part of a team environment who acts on feedback and looks to continually improve
- Work closely with teams to discover how to build solutions that greater developer costumers user experience
- Enhance whole customer facing platform
You will be involved in the design, development and integration of new workflows and functionality within the overall development stream working alongside both the core product development team and other members of business.
Although not essential any skills in the following would be highly beneficial:
- Unix system admin experience
- Client-side performance optimisation's
- SaaS product development In return:
This is an fantastic opportunity for a skilled Full stack Developer with excellent analytical and problem solving skills to secure a challenging permanent position based in central Edinburgh where you will be involved in the full scope of the software development life-cycle. Our client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including pension and a generous holiday entitlement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age