Network EngineerOur Public sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Network Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6...
Network Specialist - Traffic Management Service - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Network Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will the following skills/knowledge:
- Advance Knowledge of Network Security Technologies & desirable to have good experience around F5 web application security and content management technologies such as LTM, GTM & ASMs
- Advanced knowledge of Web application architecture, distributed/denial of services attach, Layer - 7 application attach
- Knowledge of industry trends, best practice and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of service management disciplines such as incident, problem, change IT, continuity and capacity
- Knowledge of project lifecycles
- Relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment through continuous service improvement
- Risk management methodologies
- Technical leadership to drive the execution of network security & TMS strategies
- Extensive experience supporting data, security & application support environments and recent experience supporting web applications, web application firewalls, traffic distribution products & DDOS products
- In depth technical knowledge of network security infrastructure & cyber defence techniques
- People and vendor leadership to drive the effectiveness of the platform function
Should this Network Specialist position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age