Ms Projects Programme Planner Expert MiddlesexWe are currently seeking a Ms Projects Expert Planner to be based with our trusted client in West London on...
Learning and Development Project Coordinator - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire - Contract
My client a top Pharmaceutical Company is currently looking to recruit a Learning and Development Project Coordinator to join its team in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis. The overall purpose of the role is to support, coordinate and execute capability development projects and programmes across EMEA with specific focus on market access and the Academy.
As Learning and Development Project Coordinator you will be part of the Capability Development Team. The team is responsible for supporting Company EMEA in building strong functional capabilities for the region. This includes identifying current and future learning needs and developing solutions that are sustainable, anchored and closely linked to the priorities of the business. The goal is to have the right capabilities at the right time and place. The role of Learning and Development Project Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to be part of this journey.
As Learning and Development Project Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting, coordinating and executing ongoing activities, mainly within market access. One of your key projects will be to coordinate a portfolio of internal courses for an Academy. The objective of the Academy is to build market access capabilities across the organisation. Under the guidance of the Academy Lead and supported by the Academy Course Administration, you will drive the execution of the Academy courses and coordinate yearly key activities (e.g. identify training needs and plan yearly course calendar, manage vendors and create contracts, track budget and invoicing, manage Academy homepage). Together with the Academy Lead, you will also be expected to optimise the Academy processes to ensure a smooth and effective running of the Academy.
The Learning and Development Project Coordinator will also support the development of new courses and the continuous improvement of existing ones by proactively driving the project management process. The Learning and Development Project Coordinator will also support and coordinate other development programmes as well as ongoing functional leadership development programmes. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the many different and exciting initiatives.
Key skills and experience for the Learning and Development Project Coordinator:
- Has strong project management skills coupled with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders. Is committed to project delivery standards and timelines
- Is hands-on and motivated by handling day-to-day operational tasks
- Has attention to details and able to challenge and optimise processes
- Able to think in a long-term and strategic perspective
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work effectively, independently, according to tight deadlines in an environment where much of the interaction is virtual
- Has strong communication skills
- Fast learner that quickly pick up on new subject matters
- Proven track record of coordinating complex projects and/or programmes
- A genuine interest in the development of workforce capabilities and in the establishment of a learning culture is a must. Previous experience within learning and development is a strong advantage
- Experience within market access is an advantage
This is a contract role for a Learning and Development Project Coordinator working for a top company. To apply to the Learning and Development Project Coordinator please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age