Trainee Recruitment Consultant London City Location Lorien (Resourcer) Your new company: Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing...
Workday Reporting Specialist - Contract - West London
My client a top Pharmaceutical company is currently looking to recruit a Workday Reporting Specialist to join its team on a contract basis in West London. The Workday Reporting Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Work as part of the Process, Reporting, Data and Technologies team supporting the HR Technologies and as an expert in Workday and all the Workday processes and functionality.
- Support the Workday Recruitment project and implementation.
The key skills for the Workday Reporting Specialist:
- High level of understanding of all areas of Workday
- Experience of Workday reporting and report writing
- Ideally someone who has previous experience implementing the Recruitment module in Workday
- A broad knowledge of Workday
- Ideally Workday Integration experience
- Knowledge of HR business area and business processes
- Experience of working in a project environment and delivering simple to high complexity integration solutions
This is a contract role for a Workday Reporting Specialist working for a top Pharmaceutical company based in West London. To apply to the Workday Reporting Specialist role please send a CV or call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age