Our global Life Sciences client are looking for a Software Developer to join them on a contract basis.
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Technologies: .NET, Oracle, General knowledge about AWS managed services (S3, SQS ,RDS, Cognito, API gateway etc)
- Follow a fast, iterative, agile development approach
- Produce detailed technical design specifications and documentation
- Work with other software engineers on and off-site to develop and test a full solution
- coding using software building tools, unit testing, integration with other software modules, root cause analysis, debugging Code, bug fixing, and process measurements
- Ensure applications design and construction artifacts are stored correctly in configuration databases
- Provide guidance/mentorship on programming practices and techniques to individuals and cross-functional teams
- Be comfortable working with multiple teams
The Person We are looking for individuals with strong problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of technical colleagues and non-technical customers. Due to the constantly changing nature of our working environment, you must have a flexible approach and a willingness to grasp new tasks and projects at short notice. A good team player, you will have a knack for working under pressure. You will need to have a proven track record in delivering complex projects to time, cost and specification. You must also be experienced in taking ownership of major developments, as well as coding, testing and documentation. You'll be familiar with common best practices such as TDD, Agile and Scrum. Although not necessary, experience using the Atlassian tool suite, Crucible, JIRA and Confluence would be valuable. To apply for this position please submit your CV or call 02076541024 to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted