DevOps Platform EngineerLondonContract Lorien's London based banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled DevOps Platform Engineer to join the London based team on...
ServiceNow Scrum Master - London - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Scrum Master to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
Recent ServiceNow experience essential
- Experience of ITIL based processes, ideally from working in a ITIL based environment.
- Experienced in managing development/agile lifecycle, from planning, priorities, backlogs, and release cycles.
- Good understanding of agile delivery mythology.
- Experience of sprint planning, and story review and release planning
- Experience of working in a ServiceNow development team, following agile delivery methods
- To support wider ITSM team in producing new functionality and focusing on continual improvement
- Experience and knowledge of working in an organisation with regulatory governance and controls an advantage.
- Good team player and self-motivator to drive solutions to delivery completion.
- Support training, UAT and knowledge transfer across to the team and wider organisation.
- Work with Business Analysts, developers and key stakeholders.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age