Lorien is currently recruiting for a Manhattan WMS Consultant to join an international retailer at one of their offices in N. London.They are currently transitioning...
New Business Development Manager - Digital Transformation Consultancy (Public Sector)
£70,000 basic salary competitive commission
Based in London / Westminster
Our client is a full service digital transformation consultancy based in London. They have built a fast growing reputation for providing high quality flexible solutions for government and Public sector clients. They help these organisations transform their legacy systems into fully capable digital platforms.
As part of an ongoing growth strategy for this year they are looking to appoint a proven new business sales professional. The role is two-fold - firstly to build new client relationships in the public sector and government community and also identify new consulting opportunities within the existing client base.
Ideally you will have demonstrable proven track record of selling IT/Digital consulting solutions into the government and public sector clients.
- Proven new business sales experience and well-rounded client management skills
- Appetite to grow the business, and have demonstrable sales success
- Genuine commitment to delivering exceptional client outcomes
- Experience of leading on high value government/public sector deals
- An extensive network of UK based CIO contacts in the relevant market
To apply for this role contact John Corfield at Austin Benn's offices in London
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.