Data Modeller6 monthsEdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Modeller to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.The...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business/Data Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
You will need to have previous banking experience as well as:
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to understand and meet their reporting needs: supporting data capture, tracking and exec reporting.
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups and other formulas) and ability to create interactive dashboards in Excel (turning data into MI using innovative ways to create insightful, engaging and visual reporting).
- Ability to compare and report on multiple data sets, continually reviewing and improving input/ process/ output.
- Experience working with developers to create, and migrate to a new reporting system.
- "Data literate" - a good understanding of best practice and connected with up to date trends for capturing, managing and reporting on data.
- Experience working in a collaborative, dynamic, Agile environment. Comfortable embracing change and working with colleagues to help to shape ways of working.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age