Tech Risk and Controls Assessor We are currently recruiting for an experienced Tech Risk and Controls Consultant on a 6 month based in Ipswich. The...
Tech Risk and Controls Assessor | Ipswich | 6 Months
We are currently looking for a Technical Risk and Controls Assessor to join one of our client for a 6 month contract in Ipswich.
You will be responsible for supporting the Tech Risk and Controls Lead for our client's 2019 SOX campaign. The role will include working with internal and external audit teams to align plans and schedules and to facilitate the development and documentation of controls in response to issues raised by auditors. You will need to have excellent spreadsheet and reporting skills and be able to prepare and maintain dashboard views showing current status.
- Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit - ideally as an IT Auditor
- Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of audit meetings/walkthroughs
- Solid understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
- Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs etc.
- Maintaining and tracking detailed audit requests
- Understanding of IT Operations
- Working in a global organisation
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age