Senior UX Designer 3-month initial contract LondonI am currently recruiting for a Senior UX Designer to work for a leading retailer, focusing on digital merchandising,...
Our retail client are looking for a Digital Designer to join them for an initial 3 month contract.
- To edit and transfer selected content efficiently from our current publishing system to the new AEM publishing system in advance of launch of the responsive website in 2018, in line with brand guidelines and agreed copy standards, and within deadlines set.
- Uses workflow to pick up tasks required for completion.
- Extracts existing content from CQ5 and transfers it into a new responsive format
- Restructures content and edits copy in line with instructions for that particular piece or type of content, updating images also if necessary
- Seeks approval and sign-off of content
- Works with the editorial team to check the content and carry out any necessary corrections or edits of copy or images
- Notifies the workflow that the task is complete and awaiting sign-off if required
Experience and Skills required:
- Web/Graphic Design
- Retouching, artworking and optimisation of assets for online delivery
- CMS (CQ5/ATG/Scene7)*
- Adaptive/Responsive design
- Usability, UI/UX* and Accessibility
- Mac OSX
- Adobe Creative Cloud, including:
- Acrobat Reader/Distiller
- Office, including: Word and Excel
- Gmail/Google Docs
- HTML5 and CSS
- Good file/asset management
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age