Finance Business Partner As one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in Paddington on a...
Business Application Support / Power BI Permanent London
Main Purpose of Job
As part of our continued expansion of support services we are looking for an experienced and talented Business Application Analyst who can create and manage BI and analytics that turn data into knowledge by both developing new solutions as well as provide support for existing clients.
Area of knowledge and expertise will need to include:
- Microsoft Power BI
- SharePoint Online
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Providing third line support for existing clients
Skills and Experince
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in managing, administrating and developing solutions in SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Advanced PowerShell scripting to support SharePoint/Office 365 administration
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience of ITIL based service and operations management, process, tools and systems
Please apply online or call 0203 909 5189 for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age