Technical Data Business AnalystOur Banking client is currently recruiting for a skilled Technical Data Business Analyst to come onboard with their Edinburgh based team for...
Technical Project Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Project Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
You will need to have the following skills:
- Background/exposure to working in an Agile Programme and a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment.
- Knowledge of change delivery to mobile apps on iOS & Android.
- Experience & use of AWS and/or large internal cloud provision. Experience of setting up, monitoring and maintaining virtual server environments.
- IIB/Websphere, Datapower development awareness.
- Experience of front-end solutions, web server, databases and application servers (Java, Apache, TomCat, Oracle).
- Experience/awareness of data extraction / migration, Informatica Powercentre/Developer.
- Exposure / basic understanding of mainframe related technologies such as DB2/SQL, CICS, SDSF, File-Aid.
- Knowledge of Open Banking standards & implementations.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age