2nd Line Support EngineerI am currently looking for a 2nd Line Support engineer to work for large IT service provider with one of their clients...
Change Analyst/ Service Improvement
My client based in Basingstoke are looking for a candidate to help with risks, issues, problems and changes within an 24/7 IT operational environment on an initial 3 month contract.
- Proven experience working within 24/7 IT operational environment
- Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements for the business
- Proven experience of IT Service Management and IT Change Management.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycles, business environment, infrastructure and high availability systems
- Knowledge of industry standard methodologies (e.g. ITIL, PRINCE2)
- Experience delivering projects within an ITIL (or similar) framework
- Proven ability to manage risks, issues, problems and changes
- Experience of working in a Change managing environment
- Excellent succinct but detailed communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of using ServiceNow (desirable)
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Visio, Excel)
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age