Senior IT Project Manager Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team for the next four...
Junior Project Manager - 3 Month Initial Contract - Basingstoke
I am currently recruiting for an entry level IT Delivery Lead/Project Manager, on a 3-month initial contract, based in Basingstoke. Reporting to the Delivery Lead, the role will involve delivering multiple projects and change requests across the business. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate level of governance is applied to both small and medium projects and that these are completed within defined timescales, cost and quality criteria.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scope, plan and deliver IT projects using a structured method and approach to planning, requirements gathering, risk and issue management, change management and resource management.
- Ensure successful delivery through securing stakeholder buy-in, influencing and persuading resources to commit to delivery and removing barriers to delivery.
- Assess, control and manage the risks to the project, prepare mitigation and contingency plans and have responsibility for project administration, record keeping and status reporting.
- Accountable for the timely creation and quality of all associated project documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and governance standards
- Comfortable working in a fast, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication with internal and external suppliers
- Experience of delivering a range of small to medium IT projects supported by full project documentation which is scoped and updated throughout the project lifecycle.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age