System Administrator - HPC Linux
I am currently recruiting for a HPC Linux System Administrator to be based in Wiltshire on a 3 month initial contract.Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of Linux or Centos Operating systems
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in, and application of Engineering software (ANSYS / STAR CCM / ALTAIR RADIOSS & OptiStruct preferred).
- Queue management (LSF or equivalent)
- How to configure for best use of resource (FEA and CFD job types) and for optimal performance
- Ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders on business needs and technical considerations
- Assertiveness and ability to challenge
Please apply within if this sounds of interest to yourself!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age