Data Analyst Business Analysis focus Basingstoke ContractOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Data Analyst with a Business Analysis focus to join...
Security Business Analyst - Retail Experience
I am currently recruiting for a Security Business Analyst to work for a large retail client based in Bracknell and London on a 6 month initial contract. The role will be 3 days per week in Bracknell, 2 days per week in London Victoria.
- To of worked within a Security Transformation, Cyber Security and/or Large Infrastructure programme in a retail environment
- Knowledge of data privacy compliance regulations
- Knowledge of Security Operations and threat management capabilities
- Able to work with ambiguity and flexibility in a high pressured and fast moving environment
- Experienced in working with third parties at both a technical and account level
- Experience in pulling together project requirements documentation and running workshops
- Good Analytical and excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently as required
- Delivery focused
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age