Our client is the market leader in people development and leadership consulting and they are looking for a proven sales professional to join the London...
Our client is a market leader in the design and delivery of culture change programmes to major corporate organisations. They are currently experiencing significant growth in the UK and are looking to appoint a proven Business Development Manager to continue to prospect, grow and secure new consulting interventions.
Client Director - Business Development
Culture Change Consulting
£70,000 basic salary plus bonus scheme
Based in London/South East
This is a rare opportunity to join a forward thinking business where you will be challenged but also find a rewarding career with an organisation with an enviable reputation for quality and innovation. Recognised as offering an industry leading training in sales and customer engagement consultancy you will manage the major client consulting engagements and support strategic sales efforts. You will oversee and develop a prescribed set of target clients ensuring that you provide them with the solutions to exceed your customer's expectations and help them to reach their goals.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Business Development professional from within the culture change or leadership consulting sector and have significant expertise of working with senior leaders in business to provide culture change programmes. You have significant experience in selling, designing and delivering training programmes and consultancy ideally in the sales improvement or customer service areas of business.
In addition you will:
- possess great personal impact - be able to inspire people and hold interest, both in 1:1 and group situations
- possess a proven track record of sales success in the training and professional development sector
- have a clear, articulate communication style and be able to demonstrate knowledge and credibility at most senior levels within organisations
- be able to gain respect quickly, have presence and be able to work credibly at senior level.
- be authentic, totally comfortable in own skin and certain of own self worth
- have a professional appearance
- To apply please contact John Corfield at Lorien in our London office
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.