Delivery Project Manager Application / SecurityOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Delivery Project Manager with Application / Security experience.The project manager...
Senior Project Manager - ERP Delivery
Contract - 18 months
My client, a national mapping agency require a skilled senior project manager with experience in ERP to see them through an ERP replacement programme from SAP ERP (on premise) to Dynamics 365.
This is part of a major transformation programme and will require you to manage complex changes, senior stakeholders, and dependencies to other projects and systems to ensure the smoothest transition possible with the best outcome
The purpose of this programme is to take the company towards a modern cloud-based SaaS solution better suited to its future ambitions.
Main Duties & Deliverables:
- Management of finance ERP implementation project
- Development of a programme plan, detailing technical and business change activities, and third-party outcomes
- Advise on and support in the selection of an implementation partner
- Support the business in development of post project operational model
- Support the business to identify the most cost-effective licensing agreement for our defined needs
- Support definition of benefits case and realisation plan
- Demonstrable track record in delivering a large number of complex ERP projects
- Experience of effectively managing complex stakeholders
- Practitioner level qualification in Project Management (eg: Prince2, APM PMQ)
- Excellent planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Experience of successfully implementing Dynamics ERP across similar organisations to time and budget
- Experience of migrating SAP to Dynamics
- Consider the unique needs of each department and users that will be involved in the change projects
- Build trust with stakeholders across the company and lead the business through change
- Influential, able to work with diverse stakeholders and achieve a common vision
- Resilient, able to work in complex, ambiguous environments, leading and fostering a collaborative culture that delivers shared outcomes
- Experienced in influencing, building trust and managing senior stakeholders
Technologies: SAP ERP; Dynamics 365 ERP; Azure services
We are looking to shortlist candidates for this position ASAP so please apply today if you are interested.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age