Project ManagerLondonContract 12 MonthsMy client, a global publishing educational company, is now looking for a project manager to join their TEP (The Enabling Program) Wave...
ERP Implementation Project Manager
Our Client has an urgent requirement for an experienced ERP Implementation Project Manager who will be involved in the early stages of a new programme to update their back office processes. They are looking for someone with a strong background in ERP implementation.
We are looking for someone with a finance background and a great understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite as this will be the new system being implemented. You will need to have experience in multiples full life-cycle implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and in addition to that, be able to work on multiple work streams, manage stakeholders and have good business acumen. You will also need to understand the full use of Microsoft Projects and planning. Although this is a business implementation role, understanding of cloud systems via and ERP system will go down well with the client. You will also work in collaboration with vendors and systems integrators. In addition you must be able to understand full life-cycle of projects; this includes UAT and SIT.
- Plan, lead and manage the project team to ensure an integrated, sustainable and effective solution is delivered which meets the requirements defined within the brief and benefits defined in the business case.
- Establish a strong working relationship with key stakeholders and ensure that all user requirements are captured and approvals are in place to meet schedule dates, as well as understanding regulatory requirements.
- End to end execution planning and management, ensuring clear goals, roles and deliverables are well defined to ensure delivery of the goals and value for money of the expenditure.
- Accountable for reporting of project performance using project controls tools
- Ensure the project deliverables have been tested, commissioned and handed over in accordance with client requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age