Programme ManagerOur banking client has a requirement for an experienced Programme Manager with O365 transformational experience from regulated environment's to join their Edinburgh based team.The...
Programme Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently recruiting for a skilled Programme Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Experienced Programme Manager who has previous experience of working on a Finance Transformation project
- Experience of managing both business process and technology change
- Proven ability to communicate and to present to Finance stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of Statutory consolidation and reporting processes and associated controls, ideally from a Statutory Reporting background with prior knowledge or experience in using HFM, FCCS or equivalent tools
- Accountancy qualification would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a changing environment as the wider Finance reporting landscape will be going through significant changes through the life of this project
- Must have good experience at working with both Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodologies and procedures
Should this position be of interest, please apply to this ad and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age