Test LeadFantastic opportunity to join our Public Sector client on an initial six month contract!This role is outside IR35.This is a hands on lead testing...
Test Analyst (with Automation)
Fantastic opportunity to join our Public Sector client in Edinburgh on an initial six month contract!
This role is outside IR35.
Working as part of a testing team within an agile development environment, the Test Analyst will:
- Review and input to requirements and design documents from the perspective of testability
- Develop, document (within the test management tool) and maintain functional test cases (manual and automated) and other artefacts, for end to end and integration testing, using appropriate test basis as input
Required skills/ experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a tester as part of an Agile Delivery Team with involvement in integration and end to end testing.
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating in design and User Story refinement, and determining and implementing Risk Based Test Approaches
- Experience with the use of automation tools and frameworks within an Agile delivery environment - especially Selenium, JUnit and Cucumber
- Experience of testing on IBM WebSphere,JAVA, JSON, XML and in API testing using tools such as Postman
- Proficient in DB2/SQL
- Knowledge of BDD, Gherkin
- Experience of configuration management and deployment tools such as GIT and Jenkins
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills to determine the tests required for a solution, where it can be most efficiently tested and what key tests are suitable to be automated
- Experience of Test Management tool Qtest (or similar)
- Experience of JIRA
If you have the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to find out more about this opportunity.
The deadline for submitting CVs is 12 noon Friday 7th June.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age