AWS ArchitectOur Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced AWS Architect to join their London based team for a...
Our client a rapidly growing software company based in the City of London is seeking an Business Architect to help their technology transformation in support of key operational and customer objectives.
The Business Architect will lead a small, talented and agile team to bring technical leadership to drive technology transformation roadmap in support of key operational and customer-centric objectives. In this role you will be responsible for the system architecture and product owner to deliver robust, reliable, scalable and efficient Business Systems to support our clients strategic and operational objectives.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work alongside key stakeholders to understand current state of architecture and develop appropriate impact strategies.
- Overhaul systems, modernising infrastructure and implementing best practice.
- Develop world class digital customer experiences.
- Help define what the business requires in order to achieve desired strategies.
- Work with stakeholders on vendor selection, process change and technology investments.
- To be successful, you'll be expected to have:
- Experience working as a technical lead on major systems implementation.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise systems, including: CRM, billing, eCommerce etc.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture and platform.
- Broad understanding of systems integration and APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communications skills - able to liaise with technical and business teams
- Experience working in a position of technical leadership of a major implementation in a global company.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence different audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to advise and recommend credibly at all levels whilst managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in written documents (graphics or text), and to present these coherently and logically.
- Ability to consider systems holistically to determine how different parts interact and to ensure that changes do not negatively impact other areas.
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise systems engineering with broad understanding of systems integration, APIs and multi-tenant design.
- Experience of working with 3rd party partners and software vendors during the design and build phases.
- Project management skills and experience to be able to effectively engage project managers in the deployment of systems.
- Knowledge and experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate and exchange ideas including technical issues and solutions at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally;
- Experience with direct responsibility for systems architecture having been promoted through technical roles including software development.
- Deep functional knowledge of the technologies used to deliver business activities
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environments and at times ambiguous work situations;
- Excellent understanding of AGILE principles and methodology.
- Salesforce expert technical knowledge of architecture and platform constraints mandatory. Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design. Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits).
If this role is of interest and you'd like further information please apply or call me directly on 0207 654 1134
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age