Java Developer Opportunity EdinburghOur fintech scale-up client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for skilled Java Developers to join their expanding business on a permanent,...
Lorien Resourcing are working closely with a our client, one of largest European orginisations of its kind, in there need to recruit a BI Developer.
They are looking to add to their recently created BI team and are keen to add a data-focused technologist who is excited by these challenges, eager to learn new technologies and will relish playing their part in developing the BI function. Duties will include:-
- Design and development of robust database structures optimised for performance, security and maintainability
- SQL development (mainly SQL Server) , Business Intelligence analysis, reporting and visualisation
- Delivery and maintenance of a wide range of ETL processes and data stores
- Collaboration with stakeholders including requirements analysis, specification, change management, training and support
- Testing, QA and development of technical documentation from initial specification through to delivery reports and catalogues
- Project management of own deliverable including delivering to deadlines and SLAs
- Ensuring data security is maintained
- Ensuring solutions meet agreed and defined quality and governance standards
- Identification and recommendation of new technologies
The ideal candidate will be solutions-oriented, able to work on their own initiative as part of a team and in collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation. The candidate will take ownership of end-to-end development and maintenance of high-profile, high-value internal and external data-centric systems and processes.
This truly is a exciting time to join this organisation and an exciting time of growth. Please don't hesitate to give me a call for more details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age