Infrastructure Solutions Architects Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their Edinburgh based team...
Solutions Designer - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Solutions Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 2 years' supporting cloud based infrastructure
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in DevOps - knowledge on Terraforms/Cloud formation
- Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s)
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age