Data Analyst Business Analysis focus Basingstoke ContractOur client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Data Analyst with a Business Analysis focus to join...
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis at their offices in Basingstoke.
Data Analyst Role:
In this role, you'll be responsible for the monitoring of data quality and data integrity, ensuring that the data is fit for purpose for business needs. You'll audit existing business data and ensure it complies with policies and standards with a focus on cleansing and enriching it and helping remove inaccuracies and duplications.
- Experience in a Data role within a complex business setting.
- Understanding of Data Management with a good understanding of key business processes.
- Tenacity, the ability to drive actions to resolution
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experienced in data quality tooling
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Working with stakeholders, demonstrable consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, and culture change
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Data Analyst please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age