Test Analyst x 4This role sits inside IR35Our Public Sector client is looking for 4 highly skilled Test Analyst to join their Glasgow based team...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Public Sector/ Healthcare client in Glasgow on an initial six month contract!
- Provide testing advice and guidance to the programme team.
- Definition of a robust testing processes in line with ISTQB and NSS standards
- Planning of testing, creation of test documentation (Test Approach/Test Schedules)
- Management of the release process for software builds delivered into testing.
- Co-ordinate and control the defect management process.
- Experience of delivering test management activities in large-scale complex environments.
- Experience of leading a team of Test Analysts and Subject Matter Experts from the business area.
- Ability to understand, interpret, deliver and measure against business-driven requirements.
- Ability to plan and monitor multiple long term testing activities in line with project goals.
- Experience of working with delivery partners.
- Experience/Knowledge of defect management methodologies.
- Experience/Knowledge of software release processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- ISTQB qualified - minimum Intermediate level
If you have experience working within the Public/ healthcare sector this would be beneficial.
If you have the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to find out more about this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age