Cloud Solution ArchitectWe have a fantastic opportunity to join our Public Sector client on an initial 12 month contract in Edinburgh!The successful candidate will have...
6 Month initial contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced AWS Engineer/Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 months contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Extensive hands on Project experience on AWS
- Good AWS Engineers who knows key AWS services (VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.), how to create and configure those as per the best practices.
- Understands security best practices on coding/configuring AWS infrastructure
- Someone who is quite good in Python and Unix scripting
- Knows one of Infrastructure as Code tooling - Terraform or CloudFormation
- Has awareness on Software/infrastructure Testing
- Has exposure to using code repository/versioning tools (BitBucket/ Git / Gitlab etc) for software development.
- Good to have - background on Big Data (Hadoop/Spark) or Analytics Tooling (Tableau/SAS etc.)
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV and contact details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age