Java Cloud Developer London 6 MonthsOur Investment Banking client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a skilled Java Cloud Developer to come onboard with...
SQL Developer - Reigate
Our Client, a Global Risk management company is looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join their team on a 6 month basis in Reigate.
They are looking for an experienced SQL (2016) developer to develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organisational productivity. Strong SSIS experience is required
The candidate will play an essential role within Data Solutions developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases. The role will also include:
- Designing tables
- Stored procedures, views and, functions while ensuring their stability, reliability and performance is fit for purpose.
- developing processes that support database related actions
- Mentoring and guiding other team members who are trained to foundation or intermediate level in SQL skills.
- Supporting the development of a structured maintenance program of SQL and database skills within the business.
- Contributing to the growth of the business by suggesting improvements and efficiencies to processes.
- Identifying areas where technology can be used to minimise risk, minimise impact on resources and maximise profitability
If you think you are suitable for this role please submit your C.V. below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age