Modelling Programme Manager Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Modelling Programme Manager to join their Edinburgh based team...
Our banking client has a requirement for an experienced Programme Manager with O365 transformational experience from regulated environment's to join their Edinburgh based team.
The ideal Programme Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience of Cloud outsourcing and velocity migrations (cloud and desktop) required.
- Knowledge of implementing Cloud Operating model and controls preferred.
- Lead cross functional, high priority business critical and change initiatives that involve changes to business entities, IT applications, business process and control and / or organisational structure.
- Ensure that change project delivers to budget, timescales, to agreed design and is operationally sustainable.
- Responsible for governance, leadership, benefits tracking, cost management, delivery planning and control risk/issue and dependency management and quality assurance in a way that is understood and agreed by all stakeholders.
- Management of working relationships with stakeholders within Franchises and Functions.
- Leadership and capability development of a multi-disciplinary team working on the change project.
Understanding of the following key technologies:
- Collaboration, e.g. SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams, Skype
- Identity Services, e.g. Active Directory, Azure, Federation services
- O365 Security/Compliance
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age