Desktop Replacement SupervisorOur Health Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Desktop Replacement Supervisor to join their Ayrshire based team for a 6 months...
Our Public Sector client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for skilled Desktop Technicians to join their Ayr based team to finish a piece of work.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Previous service desk / field technician experience
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating system experience
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory Administration (e.g. basic account management experience)
- Ability to be confident and tactful when dealing with staff at all levels
- Sound organisational skills and ability to manage own workload in light of changing demands
- Solid customer care skills with ability to empathise with the customer
- Effective communicator with good listening skills
Should this position be of interest, please apply to this ad by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age