Digital Junior Project ManagerMy client are looking for a Digital Junior Project Manager, to be part of their management team, and to manage the end...
Procurement Change Manager - Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Change Manager with Procurement experience to work for a large Technology company based in Chippenham on a 6 month initial contract.
- Lead the Change Management elements of Change Impact Assessment workshops to ensure that we pave the way for business readiness
- Regular stakeholder engagement to support all change activities
- On-site support to the training sessions
- Go-live hypercare support including floor-walking and defect/ query management
- Procurement experience necessary
- Experience using SAP Ariba desirable
- Experience with Change Management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with IT or Business Change projects
- Organisational change within a matrix environment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Able to work collaboratively through others
Please apply within if this is of interest to yourself!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age