Lorien is recruiting for a Media Manager to join an international retailer at one of their offices in N. London.The ideal candidate for this role...
Social Media Manager
As the Social Media Manager you will provide strategic social marketing strategy and planning to support commercial revenue generation. Developing and implementing integrated plans and campaigns that support the commercial campaign priorities. Ensuring a pipeline of social marketing campaigns that are planned in advance and are carried across multiple channels in support of commercial objectives. You will ensure social marketing plans target, reach and engage audiences and drive the desired action and you will also build strong relationships internally, with relevant commercial partners and external stakeholders to develop and achieve the communication strategy and plans.
As the Social Media Manager you will be required to have the following experience;
- Leadership or line management experience is a must
- Experience in retail/luxury items, food & beverage, fashion, travel or entertainment
- A strong background in working for blue chip organisations or an established digital agency.
- Expert writer/content creator
- Expert multi-platform social media user and content creator ( coming from delivery in a FTSE 350 or equivalent organisation)
- Expert in the use of insight to develop targeted marketing campaigns
- Expert in the use of social media channels.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age