Qlikview Developer London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Qlikview Developer to join their London based team on...
Software Developer in Test (SDET)
I have an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to work for a global advisory, broking and solutions organisation on a contract running up until the end of the year, based in Surrey.
The Developer will be responsible for driving and establishing QA processes and strategy within the team. The role includes working closely with developers, product owner and DevOps to ensure that the team is using industry-accepted best practices. As well as coaching and mentoring other team members on quality practices and frameworks.
The candidate will need to fill comfortable to be able to drive testing with the team. Someone who should be comfortable to pair with developers and write test plan and test cases, be able to work with Scrum Master, Product Owner and other stakeholder to improve QA/Testing process in the team.
Day To Day Activities
- As a QA/SDET you are required to perform an extensive range of technical and/or professional work activities in a variety of contexts. This includes the following:
- Writing test code as production quality code
- Build, maintain and improve test frameworks
- Be a leader in ensuring the team collectively take responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Coach and mentor team for best test practices.
- Help the team to improve test process and automation in agile environment.
- Develop and execute test case and scripts for both manual and automated.
- Ensure that the team have the right level of test coverage for the product, functional and non-functional tests.
- Become a trusted authority in your team within QA and Automation matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
- Commercial experience with NodeJS, React, Angular
- Working in fast paced Agile team
- Commercial experience of continuous integration and delivery
- Commercial experience with REST APIs
- Commercial experience with Docker, AWS, Jenkins
- Commercial experience with GIT and GIT branching methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details - Josh - 0207 654 1134
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age