Infrastructure Solutions Architects Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their Edinburgh based team...
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Public Sector client on an initial 3 month contract in Edinburgh!
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Lead technical delivery of programmes at an Enterprise level.
- Lead data architecture, solution and cloud architecture for digital planning
- Select appropriate design tools and methods to collaboratively explore problems, and reduce unnecessary complexity.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team translate research findings into user journey maps, personas, service blueprints into technical architecture
- Excellent people skills and experience developing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age